As a Priestess I feel that there are certain guidelines that I must follow when doing readings, coaching, and healing work to assure that my clients receive the best possible care and guidance I can offer. I follow a very strict code of personal and professional ethics with this work. Please review my ethics and polices before purchasing any kind of reading or one-on-one session with me. By purchasing one of my services you are agreeing that you have read and agree to these guidelines.
1. I only work with adults over the age of 21. I do not work with minors, even with parental consent. If you are under 21 and purchase a session, I will give you a full refund.
2. When purchasing a reading, know that your reading will be focused on you and you only. I do not do readings that are focused on someone else other than my client. Put simply, do not purchase a reading with the expectation of asking about what’s going on with someone else (i.e. what’s going on with your best friend’s marriage or what are your kid’s doing in their private lives). If your issue pertains to a relationship it should involve you directly, in which case your reading will be focused on what you can do in that situation.
3. I do not do readings that predict the Three D’s: Death, Divorce, or Disease.
4. My readings are not predictive in nature. I do not typically predict time frames or dates for things to transpire and it is only in the most rare instance that I feel a message of time prediction strong enough to pass on to a client.
5. My readings are done in an intuitive manner. I will read and interpret the cards to the best of my ability using both my technical knowledge of the cards and my intuitive abilities.
6. I do not “sugar-coat” my readings. I give you exactly what I get from the cards and through my intuitive abilities in a reading. I only give honest information, even when it is difficult to hear, because I firmly believe that it is being given to me for the soul purpose of handing it over to you. I give you what you need to hear, not what you want to hear.
7. I will keep all your personal information private, including name, date of birth, and any other information shared during the course of our session(s). Your reading itself will never be shared with anyone else under any circumstances. I maintain a strict “reader/client” confidentiality similar to that of a doctor and patient.
8. I am not a licensed medical, legal, or financial professional and will not give out advice or guidance in any of these areas. Anything shared around these topics is purely anecdotal from my personal life experience and not meant to be taken as professional advice.
9. I always welcome clients to contact me after a reading if there are questions about the reading or more clarity is needed. I am always available for follow up discussions regarding a reading. However in some cases a second reading may be needed if we start to veer off into other territory. If I feel our follow-up discussions have gone beyond the scope of the original reading or sessions, I will end the discussion. In that case I will recommend another reading and it will be up to you, the client, to decide if you wish to move forward.
10. I believe firmly that nothing is written in stone and no reading is 100% guaranteed to play out as it may be shown in the reading. As you take actions and make changes in your life the course of your future changes, thus altering what you see in a reading. It is best to approach your reading from a very “in the now” perspective, seeing as a way to get deeper insight into a situation as it is today so you can make better decisions and take the right actions going forward to get your desired outcome.
1. All readings must be used within six months of purchase. If you intend to purchase a reading and save it for later, please be sure to email me to let me know.
2. Reading sessions not booked or used before the six month period become forfeited. Refunds will not be given.
3. Coaching sessions must be booked at the time of purchase.
4. Refunds and credits are not given for unused sessions.
5. Email readings cannot be turned into phone or video sessions. If you purchase an email reading and would like to switch it to a phone or video session (when they are offered) you will need to contact me to make arrangements to pay the difference between the two session before we can book your reading.
6. No readings are ever intended to take the place of medical, legal or financial advice. Please be sure to contact a professional in addition to working with my intuitive guidance.
Last Updated: February 13, 2019