I’ll be on After Hours Radio again tonight, and tonight’s program is going to be an interesting one! Mr. Roger and I had talked previously about the fact that I get a lot of questions through my website for everything from help with spells to wanting to know more about Paganism, Wicca, and Witchcraft. As many of you know I’m VERY behind on responding to these questions, which wasn’t exactly unexpected once they really started to roll in. I’ll admit that I’m so far behind that I have questions from September still unanswered. Believe me, this isn’t something I’m proud of! But we thought it would be fun to answer some of these questions on the show, so on Monday we recorded a segment that was nearly and hour and a half long where I answered about 10 questions that have come through the site in the last handful of months.
Some of the the questions that I answered included:
- Keeping someone from testifying in court
- Clearing out bad vibes left behind by an old roommate
- Trying to get a person to open up to another for hopes of a relationship
- Looking at some of the differences between Wicca and Traditional Witchcraft (one that I am still going to answer on the site because it’s too in depth to really answer in the short time we had for the question)
- Whether or not what we see in movies like “The Craft” or shows like “Charmed” is real
- Whether or not you can “invoke” the Law of Three
- How to get started with the Craft when you’re young and live with Christian parents
And more…I just don’t remember them all at this point…lol. Some of these questions are going to require a little details from those of you who asked but I tried to answer them as best I could with what I was given. If yours is a question I answer on the show and you don’t get what you really needed, please don’t hesitate to email me and I’ll do what I can to give more info.
The segment will air tonight at 6pm PST/9pm EST and again at 8pm PST/11pm EST. And don’t forget that in a few weeks (or sooner…it’s yet to be seen) the show is going to be LIVE and you’ll be able to call in during the show to talk to me and ask your questions. But in the meantime please don’t hesitate to email them to me and I’ll do my best to either answer them here or on the show. I’m thinking we’ll be doing these specific question and answer segments every few weeks or so if they go over well.
Listen tonight and let me know what you think!
(And if you’re not sure what I’m even talking about, be sure to take a look at my previous post about my appearances on the online radio show After Hours Radio.)